The Self Directed Learning Package is designed to assist users develop a basic understanding of emergency management and associated functions as they relate to operations of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and the broader Tasmanian health and human services sector.
The package is intended for use by members of the health and human services sector who have in interest in learning more about how the emergency management system in Tasmania operates and how the DHHS operates within this context.
- Section 1 - Introduction
- Section 2 - Concepts and Principles
- Section 3 - National Context
- Section 4 - Tasmanian Context
- Section 5 - Planning
- Section 6 - Incident Control
- Section 7 - Further Reading