- Guide the development and implementation of DHHS and THOs THS social recovery arrangements and operational capability.
- Provide advice on social recovery arrangements and contribute, as appropriate, on all elements of recovery and emergency management, including providing the Tasmanian representative to the Community and Disability Services Ministerial Advisory Committee – Disaster Recovery Sub-Committee;
- Provide system-wide support to the regional coordination of social recovery service delivery, as required;
- Support and participate in the development of functional networks as appropriate, including relevant non-government organisations, ensuring stakeholder relations are strengthened at a regional, state and national level; and
- Support the coordination of exercises that practice, test and/or validate social recovery capabilities at a regional and statewide level.